Sponsored content: You inspire your students. Who inspires you?
As a teacher, principal or educator you know the learning never stops. A life-long learner is who you are, and it’s what you’re inspiring in your students. So, what is…
As a teacher, principal or educator you know the learning never stops. A life-long learner is who you are, and it’s what you’re inspiring in your students. So, what is your next learning adventure? Where are you heading? What are your ambitions? The University of Canterbury can help.
Our postgraduate qualifications are designed for people just like you, who have started their careers but are keen to keep up and get ahead. Better yet, we have a host of semester two courses that start in mid-July so you can start your studies almost straight away. You can enhance your professional knowledge under the guidance of our national and internationally renowned academics.
What are the semester two course options?
The University of Canterbury offers many Semester Two courses starting in mid-July. Some available by distance study (D) while others are delivered on-campus (C).
- EDEM614 Assessment for Learning (D)
- EDEM618 Dyslexia: Identification and Intervention (C)
- EDEM622 Teaching and Learning in Inclusive Settings (C and D)
- EDEM631 Foundations of Language Acquisition and Learning (C and D)
- EDEM633 Foundations of Technology-Enhanced Language Learning (C and D)
- EDEM638 Curriculum Leadership (D)
- EDEM641 Educational Leadership and the Law in New Zealand (D)
- EDEM649 Te Tiriti o Waitangi i te Ao Matauranga (C)
- EDEM651 Re-examining Education Early Years and Beyond (D)
- EDEM657 Whakaora Reo-Language Revitalisation (C)
- EDEM660 Te Reo Te Kohure (C)
- EDEM670 Leadership as Partnering: Moving Beyond Boundaries (D)
- EDEM682 Special Topic: Current Issues in Education Futures and e-Learning (C and D)
- EDEM689 Special Topic: Mentoring and Coaching Beginning Teachers: Supporting the Next Generation (D)
- EDEM694 Quantitative Research in Education (C and D)
For more information: email email@example.com or call 0800 VARSITY (827 748). For a full list of semester two course options at both undergraduate and postgraduate level visit the University of Canterbury website.